I have received several requests to define "Mojo". Here goes:
This is the definition of Mojo, according to the American Heritage Dictionary (whom I normally have much respect for but let's face it, they really missed the boat on this one!).
2. An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
3. Personal magnetism; charm.
This is the definition of Mojo, according to me:
1. The ability to get through daily life with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.
2. A feeling deep within the spirit that defines one as human, versus an even deeper feeling of being feral and insane (i.e., exhibiting symptoms of being a subhuman life-form previously only ever seen during the ravages of menopause and/or in movies featuring the infamous Doctor Hannibal Lechter).
3. That thing Austin Powers (and I) so desperately need to be cool (and what menopausal woman - whether she resembles Austin Powers or not - isn't looking to be COOL, I ask you?).
There ladies. Wonder no more. Mojo has now, officially, been defined for all eternity.