I saw this on Kat's and then Annie's sites. Thought it'd be fun to do (and I love the title). If you read this, please do it, too (and let me know so I can go read yours)!
1. Two Names You Go By: Kari and Sissy
2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: A Glorious New Sundress (I'm that happy with this dress!) and The World's Most Uncomfortable Bra (yeah, that's the official name. Just christened it that myself.)
3. Two Things You Want In A Relationship: Love and Lust. Well. Perhaps I should clarify that answer. I'm assuming we're talking about a relationship as in "marital". Right?
4. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: Cook and Clean.
5. Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: A Nip in the Air and a Hint of Snow!
6. Two Pets You Had/Have: Sydney the Wonder Dog (an extremely intelligent and gorgeous hunk of a Chihuahua) and Blu-Boy the Black Chow.
7. Two People Who Will Fill This out First: Well, I don't know. Hope you all do. I like learning new things about you.
8. Two Things You Did Last Night: (Loved Kat's answer to this!) I took a nice long bath and watched Monk and Psych on TiVo.
9. Two People That Live In Your House: Kaleb and Jacob.
10. Two People You Talked To Last: my sister Sherri and my dearly beloved Randey
11. Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: wash bedclothes (the in-laws are headed back to Florida in the a.m. so I guess I'll get the room ready for the next guests) and balance my checkbook (had a lot of fun shopping while they were here - tomorrow I'll have to face the music and see what damage I've done. lol)
12. Two Longest Car Rides: from Florida to Montana and from Oklahoma to New York
13. Name 2 of Your Favorite Holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas.
14.Two Favorite Beverages: grande latte with low fat milk and whipped cream (yeah - that's just like ordering a giant hamburger and fries with a diet coke) and an unsweet Passion shaken ice-tea lemonade (from Starbucks).
So there you have it. Now you all know me just a little bit better. And, if you were paying attention, you also know that I am a horrible and shameless liar. I refer, of course, to number 4. Cooking and cleaning. Oh yeah - 2 things I just live to do! If Randey were reading this, he'd fall out of his chair laughing. Then I'd have to act all offended and pout for an hour or two - far too exhausting all the way around. lol So I'll go ahead and change my answers now. Two of my favorite things to do: read blogs and talk to my husband and kids. There. Now that's honest enough.