Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Jake and I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. We bought our tickets Monday and it's a good thing we did. The movie was sold out and the place was packed - we didn't get there until about 25 minutes before it started because Jake's swimming class ran late (of ALL nights, they chose tonight to get picky about the back stroke!). Anyway, the movie was AWESOME! I can't wait to see it again with Randey when he gets back in town. (What can I say? - I'm one of those weirdos who will watch a movie over and over and over.) By the way, the scenery of London was so beautiful, I have to add it to my dream vacation tour. One of these days, Randey and I are goin' traveling...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kari! You've been tagged! 8 random facts all about you-see my blog if you are unsure!! Glad you love your new hairstyle by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari...

    So glad you enjoyed the movie. I see you have been tagged that should be fun...

    Have a lovely day...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it!
    I see You have a fun meme to answer, My first time I was tagged was awesome! Congratulations on your first meme tag! LOL
    I did that one a while back and had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!