Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Other Wonder Dog



Carmen, at http://prettylady21.blogspot.com/ made me realize that I seem to favor Sydney the Wonder Dog when it comes to posting pictures or talking about our pets. I'm a bad pet owner, showing favoritism that way. Bad Kari. Bad, bad Kari. But it's not because I love Blu-boy any less than I love Sydney. It's just that Blu is more...dignified and a little less prone to posing for the camera. That, plus he's almost all black - makes it hard to get any really good pictures of him. But, just to be fair, here's a couple of pictures of our great Chow-chow, Blu. He's my protection and my comfort when Randey's out of town. He doesn't much care for strangers coming around so I don't worry too much about unwanted company. He usually sleeps right at the entry way to our room, which makes for some fun dance moves if I forget he's there and get up in the middle of the night. I can't tell you the times I've stepped right in the middle of him and he's jumped up with me still riding his back like a surfboard (he's stronger than he looks. lol). I've knocked many a picture off the wall trying to keep from falling down myself. Must remember to get him a glow-in-the-dark collar...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He is beautiful! And so black! and for a chow-chow I love that fact!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!