Friday, June 26, 2009

Paradise Found

Take a good look at this picture (click to enlarge). Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it look like paradise to you, too? I'll tell you all about it soon. Randey and I just spent the last 6 days and 5 nights enjoying ourselves on a much-needed vacation where we did everything from swimming to shopping to exploring to walking nature trails. Pure paradise. I'll get more pictures uploaded just as soon as we unpack and unwind, but here's a few more to enjoy until then:



6 comments:

  1. Kari, it makes me so happy to know that you and your dh were able to get off for some much needed R&R. Yes, it certainly does look beautiful and greeeeen and lush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, thank you for posting those lovely pictures. I have had a hectic week and by seeing those lovely calm scenes, I could feel my stress melting away. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!
    I'm glad you found the time to unwind... much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vacation Sissy...can't wait to see the pictures you haven't shared! It looks so blissfully cool!
    hugs
    Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a beautiful place to relax and enjoy each other. But why dont you look all smiling and happy that first night. Come on Randey it's okay to smile in family photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!