Saturday, September 1, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!

I'm off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Fleas...just kidding....well, kind of. We are off to a ginormous flea market in Canton, Texas. I've got my camera and I'm ready to roll. Or I will be, just as soon as I fix my hair, slap some make-up on (just in case we run into Sean Connery while we're out and about), get dressed and find my most comfortable shoes. Just wanted to post and tell ya'll this. I've gotten quite a few good responses to my Banner Begging post and want to respond as soon as I get back. And Joan, I'm terribly sorry, but you may have to give a class on the proper technique for inserting names as links instead of the whole URL thing. (I know that makes sense to you, but probably not anyone else! lol). Des over at Peeking Thru the Sunflowers wants to know how to do it, as does Terri and Bob. (See, I would actually "link" to their sites right now, but I'm downstairs on the laptop and my directions from Joan are upstairs and without them sitting in front of me - I'm completely incapable!). Anywho- we'll handle all this business when I return! Can't wait to show pictures of this place (Marcia - at Joy is my Goal is the one who told me about it). "Talk" to ya'll soon!!

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sucka....you are killing me! We have one good antique market, but no good fleas!!! Can't wait for you to torture us...I mean, show us...all the "bound to be cool" stuff you find! Have a blast...and a corn dog for me!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Sissy, so while you are out having a good time at the flea market, think about this...I think you should have them check your gallbladder...that's where the pain was, in my back, between the shoulder blades...think about what you have eaten just before the back ache attacks...any small amount of fat will set you off. I talked to my Dad and I hazard a guess he knows his stuff, and he agrees with me. So do it already...I saw this description of your symtoms in Jodie's blog...man she has some fantastic photo's in there, doesn't she? k, by for now.

    Love ya
    Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you find! Let me know if you still need help with the banner.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. I want to see lots of pics! And are you having some gallbladder trouble? I read the above post. I had mine taken out two years ago and can tell you some of the joyful symptoms. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful "spider free" time!

    Waiting to hear all about it and see the photos too.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the flea market trip and I can't wait to see what you come across for us to see. :)

    I think my craftiness is creepping back up on me so maybe I'll do something and post pics for ya to see when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you buy, and hopefully lots of photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am never sure what the difference is between mojo and jiji.
    Either way... I'll be checking in on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fleas fleas fleas fleas (singing a flea song ... picturing fleas hopping through suspended bracelets and over salt shakers)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm not rushing you or anything...but...you are missed!

    Extra hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!