Friday, July 6, 2007

Somewhere, Over the Rainbow


We have been inundated with rain the past month or so. It sometimes seems like it's rained every single hour of every single day (I'm so prone to exaggeration - always have been!). Just when I start thinking my whole world is nothing but one giant rain cloud (there's that exaggeration thing again), Jake brings me pictures of this, a beautiful rainbow that appeared over our house last night. It's a shame that the solar screens on our windows make the house look so forbidding when such a wonder of nature is showing off in the sky above. It's hard to curse the rain, though, when you get something like this in return (besides, a bit earlier in my blog, I vowed to stop cursing the rain - it curses back much better than I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!