Monday, February 22, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again....

Yep, me and my new found love of tattoos. Now don't be shocked! I know they're not for everybody, but I look at my tattoos as tributes AND amazing artwork. I got this one today in memory of our beautiful grandson, Conner.
Randey kind of laughed when he saw this one and said, "I see a Harley in my future". Apparently, he was referring to me being a "biker chick". LOL I asked him if he was going to get me a sidecar so that I could ride in style with him on that Harley. He told me not only a sidecar, he was going to get me a pair of goggles and a little helmet with a pointy thing on top, too. Goober. Like I'd be caught dead wearing those unstylish goggles. Sheesh. :)

8 comments:

  1. awesome! I have heard that once you get one tat, you'll get another! great tribute to your grandson

    ReplyDelete
  2. To each his/her own I say.....my hubby went to Key West with the guys one year and came home with a Shamrock tat, that was 7 years ago. Not my thing...plus I HATE needles of any kind ;(

    You will look good in the pointy hat....I so agree no goggles...LOL

    Have a great day,
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a beautiful testimony. I am amazed at the richness of color with your tattoos. Gorgeous!

    Get the Harley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But of course you'll wear the helmet with the awesome pointy thing. ;)
    Great Tat, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought of you today Kelly Ripa got a new tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is glad to see this blog, it is good and detailed fun to read this, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.


    College Term papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love to hear what you have to say!